Recurring Orders FAQ
- Recurring orders are billed automatically to the nominated credit card on a weekly or fortnightly basis depending on the interval selected by the customer.
- Recurring orders are processed every Tuesday night for delivery on Thursday.
- When you create a recurring order you will receive an email confirming that you have created a subscription order. You will also receive an email on the Friday before your subscription is processed as a reminder to make any changes or updates to your order that you require.
- You can change the products you are subscribed to at any time through the online subscription manager. By logging on to your account and selecting the 'manage subscription' link in your account you will be able to change, swap, add and remove products from your subscription.
- You can skip orders at any time by logging on to your account, selecting manage orders and skipping the relevant order.
- Reccuring orders require one weeks notice from the date of next delivery to cancel, suspend or place an order on hold. Customers with recurring orders who provide less than 7 days notice to cancel their order will receive their regular delivery and be billed accordingly unless alternate arrangements are agreed in writing with authorized 'My Meals' staff.
- Once a subscription order has been processed on a Tuesday night, the order can not be cancelled. Orders cancelled after the subscription has been processed will not be refunded.
- All cancellation requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org