Terms and Conditions
- Due to the use of seasonal produce and our ever changing range of meals, meal ingredients may differ the the photos provided (for example - we may have used zucchini instead of beans).
- Our deliveries may be made as late as 5.30pm please provide a delivery address that you or a representative are able to take delivery from 9am-5.30pm on the assigned delivery day.
- Due to the perishable nature of our goods, you accept that all of our deliveries have an 'Authority to Leave' policy and if there is no one present to receipt your delivery it will be left in a sensible place for collection at the designated address.
- Once delivery has been made 'My Meals Pty Ltd' does not take responsibility for the condition of the meals. Once delivered it is the responsibility of the customer to collect, unpack and store the meals in compliance with the instructions provided on the meal packaging.
- Recurring orders are billed automatically to the nominated credit card on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
Reccuring orders require one weeks notice (7 days) from the date of next delivery to cancel, suspend or place an order on hold. Customers with recurring orders who provide less than 7 days notice to cancel, suspend or hold their order will receive their regular delivery and be billed accordingly unless alternate arrangements are agreed in writing with authorized 'My Meals' staff.
- Family meals are custom made to suit specific family requirements and are therefore only available as a reccuring order. Reccuring orders require one weeks notice from the date of next delivery to cancel, suspend or place an order on hold. Customers with recurring orders who provide less than 7 days notice to cancel, suspend or hold their order will receive their regular delivery and be billed accordingly unless alternate arrangements are agreed in writing with authorized 'My Meals' staff.
All of our products are non-refundable.
Once you have accepted delivery, our products can not be returned. Our products are perishable and contain no preservatives therefore they need to be refrigerated or frozen immediately after delivery is accepted and within 6 hours of the delivery being made. If you have any concerns with your delivery or would like further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any issues or concerns with your delivery please contact us immediately at email@example.com so we can resolve this for you. Refunds will be considered on an individual (case by case) basis dependent on the nature of the issue.
Due to the nature of our business My Meals requires s a minimum notice of 48 hours prior to order cut off notifying of your intention to cancel your order.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.